Thursday, October 16, 2008

Everywhere is CD

Nowadays, CD is a common word for everyone.

Cost Down…cost down…cost down……………really a nightmare.

I don’t like this word basically.

It doesn’t make my pocket $$ increase, but always make me headache.

For me, CD is a compact disc which can bring me some good music or good movie.

When rushing for C/M, nobody care for cost down. Anything is ok, as long as problem can be solved.

But after mass pro, management mind change overnight.

Project will be called for how to carry out the CD…that’s why HIBIS is born.

Non-stop meetings will be called for follow up on the CD…to show that everyone is working.

I am headache…I only like to see the $$ in my maybank acount, but I don’t like to think how to save $$ for my model.

Can anyone of you teach me…how to CD RM6 for my “chat zai”?

When think of this, I headache again!