Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Know Your Feeling

Looking at your swollen eyes, I feel sad and don’t know what to say.

I think I can fully understand your feeling…

I know how hurt you are when announced that you are not entitled.

I encountered the same situation few years back when there was a salary adjustment.

I feel sad that I was putting aside…my contribution and effort was not recognized.
We are NOT designer…We are ONLY officers. In the eyes of the management, we might don’t carry any high market value which will cause us easily head huntered by other companies.

However, due to my current job function, I am entitled OFFICIALLY this time.

But still need the Oct payslip to proof it.

Am I lucky enough? Who knows!


But the work pressure almost “kills” me all the time, always make me tired mentally and physically…

Hopefully the salary adjustment can balance up PART of my hard feeling!